BLUSHIELD provides full contact and foot stimulation through its active cones to reestablish its muscular connection. By the fusion of the morpho base and the nucleo, Blushield minimizes the asymmetrical behavior of the feet, turning every irregular step into a balanced run. Ortholite insole provides cushioning, breathability and shifts moisture away from the foot. Engineered nylon mesh for air circulation. Elaston EVA lining has a special antibacterial treatment. Highly reflective 3M transfer on the upper illuminates runner in low-light conditions.
- Amazing BLUSHIELD cushioning technology, based on natural foot anatomy. BLUSHIELD has the revolutionary capability to combine cushioning and reactivity.
- BLUSHIELD provides full contact and foot stimulation through its active cones to reestablish its muscular connection.
- Mythos Blushield Components: Engineered two-tone Nylon Air Mesh Upper for air circulation. Mounting insole in Elaston E.V.A. lining with special antibacterial treatment.
- Insole: Removable ortholite insole provides cushioning, breathability and shifts moisture away from the foot. Midsole: Molded Elaston E.V.A. foam. BLUSHIELD technology in the forefoot area.
- Outsole: Blown Flexoft Rubber in the front area. Special Duratech 5000 weatherproof compound in the heel area.