- These PPE masks are washable and reusable. Can be used in conjunction with the N95 mask to help extend their lifespan.
- Material:The inner and outer layers are made of 65% Polyester and 35% Cotton, with a 100% polyester fusible binding.
- The binding and fabric are fused together through a large commercial iron table that heats to 289 degrees for 12 seconds, this creates a adhesion process forming a barrier to repel particles that will try to penetrate.
- Level 2 Mask that is great for employees in a normal work environment and daily tasks such as shopping and other public surroundings.
- 3 Layers for added protection against germs and viruses
- Washing Instructions: Machine washable in hot water with bleach.
- Normal Lifespan is 10 wash cycles depending on how hard the mask is used.
- Made in the USA (NC, SC & TX) and Mexico